After leaving GSK, I formed my consultancy, MJ Analytics.
My core expertise is with the collection, management, analysis and interpretation of observational data within the pharmaceutical industry. I can assist with the following areas:
1. SAS consulting (design, programming, reporting, QC)
2. Design and development of new observational databases
3. Innovative use of observational data outside of Epidemiology/Health Outcomes
4. Independent advice on how data from Digital Health can be integrated with existing claims/EHR data
5. Advising startups on use of patient data/open data to improve their products
Whether your project is 1 day, 1 month or 1 year, don't hesitate to get in touch. I offer discounted rates for startups, non-profits, government agencies and academia.